Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to my roots

I'm a graff writer. Wait, I know what you might be saying, "oh he's a vandal", or "a tagger", or even "he's a street artist"(btw street art and graffiti are 2 totally different things, but we'll save that for another time); coincidentally I am also a street artist. But there is more to this art that I grew up learning from some amazing people I got to hang out with in Southern California. It's been a while since I picked up a can for a piece, but lately I have been missing it. So when this truck came in to the scrap yard I work at, I asked if I could paint it. My employers were gracious enough to oblige. Here are some progress pics, and I should be done in the next few days. enjoy!

GO CREATE!

from concept to reality




More Progress!


Here's the finished product, plus some closeups!








No comments:

Post a Comment